Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Pro Business Discussion => Topic started by: MartinSpence on February 18, 2016, 11:21:23 am

Title: Instagram
Post by: MartinSpence on February 18, 2016, 11:21:23 am
Hi guys

Does anyone use Instagram to market their work?

Do they have any success on Instagram?

Please share your experiences and account names here so I can check your work out.

Thanks
Martin
Title: Re: Instagram
Post by: maddogmurph on February 18, 2016, 05:33:34 pm
I've used Instagram to create separation in segment markets. Primarily I use it for portrait/modeling work. It works well for things like proving you're not a hack. Obviously it gives you additional exposure. Since I don't have my landscape work there I've never gotten any sales from it, but in terms of establishing credibility with new models it's excellent.
Title: Re: Instagram
Post by: Paul Gessler on February 18, 2016, 11:11:37 pm
Some existing discussion over in the MF forum: http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=98006.0