Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: luong on February 17, 2016, 04:28:13 pm
-
My exhibit "Treasured Lands" featuring 59 large format prints, one for each national park, is on display at PhotoCentral Gallery in Hayward from February 1 to March 26, 2016.
I will give a talk Friday, February 26, 2016 from 7-9 pm.
The address is: 1099 E Street, Hayward CA 94541
For more information, refer to: http://www.photocentral.org/shows.html
The event is free, but if you plan to attend, the organizers would prefer that you RSVP at [email protected] since sitting is limited.
I hope to meet some of you next week!
-
I wish I could be there.
I saw your show and talk in Massachusetts a few years ago and it was spectacular.
Anybody within a hundred miles of Hayward should be sure to get to it.
-Eric
-
I wish I could be there.
I saw your show and talk in Massachusetts a few years ago and it was spectacular.
Anybody within a hundred miles of Hayward should be sure to get to it.
-Eric
Thanks Eric. By a curious coincidence, the exhibit will return to Massachusetts this spring. It will be at the Boston Museum of Science. Same as you saw, with an image of Pinnacles added :-)
-
Thanks Eric. By a curious coincidence, the exhibit will return to Massachusetts this spring. It will be at the Boston Museum of Science. Same as you saw, with an image of Pinnacles added :-)
That's good news. I will definitely see it again, and I'll spread the word to friends around Boston.
Your National Park prints are technically stunning, but more importantly, IMHO, they are not clichéd at all. Of the parks that I have visited, your prints really express the essence of the place.
-Eric
-
Of the parks that I have visited, your prints really express the essence of the place.
Thanks again, Eric, that was indeed the goal with the "Treasured Lands" exhibit.
FYI, it opened last week-end:
http://www.mos.org/exhibits/treasured-lands
http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/2016/04/14/museum-science-exhibit-captures-national-parks-large-scale/dz8dGtBJXioN0OL9yA4RmN/story.html