Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on February 17, 2016, 12:21:10 pm
-
Vindbelgjarfjall (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/02/17/vindbelgjarfjall/) - iconic mountain in Mývatn, Iceland.
-
Another pair of winners, Rajan. I'm particularly fond of the second one, and its restricted, delicate palette.
-
Rajan,
Absolutely love the winter horse image!
Roy
-
Both are really good. So no surprises there
-
Wonderful, especially the winter image with horse.
-
Wonderful, especially the winter image with horse.
And the snow storm in your blog!
Great stuff as usual.
-
I like the simplicity of both renditions. By including the horse in the second one it becomes a story.
-
Different, both very good.
-
All of the praise is merited.
-
By including the horse in the second one it becomes a story.
Yes, but I like the drama in #1.
-
Rajan,
Absolutely love the winter horse image!
Roy
Yes. The addition of the horse is wonderful.
-
The first is really warmer ;) ;)
Thierry
-
Both excellent shots, but the winter scene with the horse is my preferred one.
-
I also like the one with the horse. It looks like a painting! Snowstorm on the blog is also very nice.
-
Thank you, all.