Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Diego Pigozzo on February 17, 2016, 11:01:06 am

Title: impending doom (sort of)
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on February 17, 2016, 11:01:06 am
Taken some days ago during lunch break.
Title: Re: impending doom (sort of)
Post by: francois on February 17, 2016, 11:13:52 am
I like it a lot but find that the foreground a bit too light (vs the rest of the photo).
Title: Re: impending doom (sort of)
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 17, 2016, 12:47:48 pm
It is quite threatening as it is, but I think Francois has a good point.
Title: Re: impending doom (sort of)
Post by: TomFrerichs on February 17, 2016, 03:10:39 pm
I do like the image. I found myself looking deeper into it, and I congratulate you for engaging my interest.

I'd love to see it as a print rather than on my non-calibrated, horribly configured company computer LCD.  I'm sure there's finer tonalities than I'm seeing.  Perhaps this is why I have to agree that the lower left corner is a little too light.