Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: wmchauncey on February 15, 2016, 05:50:30 pm

Title: northern lights
Post by: wmchauncey on February 15, 2016, 05:50:30 pm
I lifted mine eyes and saw...smoke

(http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l383/chauncey43/starry%20night%20with%20lights%20copy.jpg) (http://s329.photobucket.com/user/chauncey43/media/starry%20night%20with%20lights%20copy.jpg.html)
Title: Re: northern lights
Post by: BobDavid on February 16, 2016, 10:46:49 pm
I lifted mine eyes and saw...smoke

(http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l383/chauncey43/starry%20night%20with%20lights%20copy.jpg) (http://s329.photobucket.com/user/chauncey43/media/starry%20night%20with%20lights%20copy.jpg.html)

Beautiful.
Title: Re: northern lights
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 16, 2016, 11:46:05 pm
A lot more subtle than most northern lights photos. Very elegant.
Title: Re: northern lights
Post by: wmchauncey on February 17, 2016, 06:48:16 am
Thank you Bob and Erik...some folks don't realize that it was one of my smoke creations.
Title: Re: northern lights
Post by: francois on February 17, 2016, 06:49:02 am
A lot more subtle than most northern lights photos. Very elegant.

Yes, I agree about the subtle look, sometimes less is more.