Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on February 13, 2016, 02:38:36 pm
-
Around "the neighborhood". Feedback welcome.
-
Well, the only one with the negative space, imho, would be the last one. Which happens to be my favorite too.
-
The last image has the mood.
-
A visually productive neighbourhood. Nicely seen, captured and presented.
-
The last evokes a cold, lonely, solitary feel with the negative space. Nice!
Mark
-
Thanks to all!
-
Excellent light and drama in the sky in #1.
-
I'm also voting for the last one. Perfect mood for winter and loneliness. Also, it is uncluttered, simpler than the other two and stronger.
-
The third one is the winner though the other two are fine images. Agree with all the praise.
-
The last one is very minimalistic. I love it.
-
The last one is very minimalistic. I love it.
Thanks for the votes. As often happens here, my last choice for an extra image to make a set was relatively popular.