Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Mjean on February 12, 2016, 01:50:27 pm

Title: B&W Staircase
Post by: Mjean on February 12, 2016, 01:50:27 pm
Any feedback is always appreciated.  Many thanks
Title: Re: B&W Staircase
Post by: luxborealis on February 13, 2016, 09:01:49 am
Well-seen. A real optical illusion. Nicely done!
Title: Re: B&W Staircase
Post by: sdwilsonsct on February 13, 2016, 10:55:14 am
Intriguing, good seeing.
I wonder why the near shadows are much darker than the far shadows.
Title: Re: B&W Staircase
Post by: Mjean on February 13, 2016, 01:46:42 pm
Thank you, I appreciate the comments. 
Title: Re: B&W Staircase
Post by: francois on February 15, 2016, 07:01:20 am
It is more complex than I initially thought and I like it. Contrast might be a bit high on the right wall… I'm really not sure with this, maybe it's better to leave it as it is.
Well done!
Title: Re: B&W Staircase
Post by: stamper on February 15, 2016, 10:21:33 am
I find this very likeable....simple and effective.
Title: Re: B&W Staircase
Post by: vartkes on February 15, 2016, 06:53:58 pm
Composition and lighting generates much intrigue... If the mystery and/or the illusion is the intent then the maker succeeds.
Title: Re: B&W Staircase
Post by: John Koerner on February 17, 2016, 09:02:20 pm
Is this landscape or nature photography?  :o