Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: PeterAit on February 12, 2016, 09:47:06 am

Title: Photoshop CC - where the %@$!# did my filters go?
Post by: PeterAit on February 12, 2016, 09:47:06 am
There is supposed to be a submenu of filters called Artistic, and I was using it just yesterday. Now the Artistic submenu is not shown on the main Filter menu and the Filter Gallery command is grayed out. Help!
Title: Re: Photoshop CC - where the %@$!# did my filters go?
Post by: earlybird on February 12, 2016, 09:58:39 am
I don't have CC but recall that a lot of filters are not available for 16bit files. Maybe that's what is happening?
Title: Re: Photoshop CC - where the %@$!# did my filters go?
Post by: digitaldog on February 12, 2016, 10:35:30 am
I don't have CC but recall that a lot of filters are not available for 16bit files. Maybe that's what is happening?
That's exactly what I see in the most recent version of CC. Menu grayed out for high bit, not grayed out for 8-bit per color. IF Peter doesn't see them at all, something else is going on.