Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sierraman on February 11, 2016, 11:22:52 pm

Title: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: sierraman on February 11, 2016, 11:22:52 pm
Made it out to Death Valley this weekend with what looks like a few other LuLa members. Thought about photographing the wildflower bloom but hit the sand dunes instead.
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: thierrylegros396 on February 12, 2016, 03:16:31 am
The first (and the third) is (are) very interesting in a composition point of view.

Thierry
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 12, 2016, 03:53:23 am
My favourite is #1, the light is spot on.
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: Jens Peermann on February 12, 2016, 06:52:05 am
I'm leaning towards the top one with the remains of an ancient lake bed. It's hard to judge, though, since I can't open the full images.
Title: Re: Death Valley, Mesquite Sand Dunes
Post by: Larry Heath on February 12, 2016, 08:57:59 am
I like number two best.

Later Larry