Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Zelaya on February 11, 2016, 02:20:47 pm

Title: SOLD: Really Right Stuff BH-55 ballhead
Post by: Zelaya on February 11, 2016, 02:20:47 pm
Up for sale is a excellent condition ball head. The only minor wear I see is the clamp from normal usage. My asking price is $360 shipped and pp fees included. I know I'm new to the forum but I've feedback from fredmiranda and nikoncafe under same username. Also ebay if you need. I will send pic to any serious buyer.
Title: Re: FS: Really Right Stuff BH-55 ballhead
Post by: maxs on February 12, 2016, 12:03:59 am
Can you post a picture please!

Also is this the one you are referring to? http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/Heads/Ballheads/BH-55-Full-Size-Ballhead
Title: Re: FS: Really Right Stuff BH-55 ballhead
Post by: danielduarte on February 12, 2016, 01:11:55 am
PM sent.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: FS: Really Right Stuff BH-55 ballhead
Post by: Zelaya on February 12, 2016, 08:44:59 am
Ballhead have been sold!!!