Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: hubell on February 11, 2016, 08:11:59 am

Title: FS: Nikon D800e
Post by: hubell on February 11, 2016, 08:11:59 am
I have a Nikon D800e body in almost mint condition for sale. The only blemish on the camera is that a small amount of the black anodizing along one bottom edge has rubbed off. Very lightly used; only used once for a two week trip. I have the box, two batteries, a charger and the original papers. I will also include a RRS L-Plate. Price=$1,800. I will pay shipping in the US. Buyer pays any PayPal fee. Photos supplied upon request.
Thanks.
Title: Re: FS: Nikon D800e
Post by: banning on February 12, 2016, 11:40:03 am
very interested..  will you please send some pics?  thnx...tim
Title: Re: FS: Nikon D800e
Post by: hcubell on February 12, 2016, 06:27:41 pm
Sent a PM. Thanks.