Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Zelaya on February 09, 2016, 02:38:45 pm

Title: FOUND: Really Right Stuff TVC-33 tripod
Post by: Zelaya on February 09, 2016, 02:38:45 pm
I know I'm new her but have feedback at FM and Nikoncafe under same username Ah, ebay as well. Looking to buy a excellent condition RRS tripod from a established member. If you have one for sale, please send me a pm with your asking price and condition. Thanks
Title: Re: WTB: Really Right Stuff TVC-33 tripod
Post by: danielduarte on February 09, 2016, 07:05:13 pm
Amazing tripod, love mine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: WTB: Really Right Stuff TVC-33 tripod
Post by: Robert DeCandido PhD on February 09, 2016, 09:25:12 pm
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1410807/0?keyword=RRS#13395160

listed for $750
Title: Re: WTB: Really Right Stuff TVC-33 tripod
Post by: Zelaya on February 10, 2016, 09:15:20 am
I saw that one, thanks

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1410807/0?keyword=RRS#13395160

listed for $750
Title: Re: WTB: Really Right Stuff TVC-33 tripod
Post by: danielduarte on February 10, 2016, 10:01:55 am
That's a great deal!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: WTB: Really Right Stuff TVC-33 tripod
Post by: Zelaya on February 10, 2016, 10:13:34 am
I send a pm to buyer but haven't heard back so I'll continue looking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: WTB: Really Right Stuff TVC-33 tripod
Post by: Robert DeCandido PhD on February 12, 2016, 07:40:56 am
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1410807

$725