Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Joe Towner on February 06, 2016, 05:04:28 pm

Title: Anyone else headed to Ken & Don's party?
Post by: Joe Towner on February 06, 2016, 05:04:28 pm
Beyond Ken, I am wondering if I'll see any one else here in San Francisco.

-Joe
Title: Re: Anyone else headed to Ken & Don's party?
Post by: Paul2660 on February 06, 2016, 06:49:00 pm
I wish I was. 😊

Paul C
Title: Re: Anyone else headed to Ken & Don's party?
Post by: dchew on February 06, 2016, 07:55:23 pm
I wish I was. 😊

Paul C

That makes two of us.

Title: Re: Anyone else headed to Ken & Don's party?
Post by: Ken Doo on February 11, 2016, 09:45:27 am
Dave and Paul----You're going to have to make the next one!

https://captureintegration.com/ken-dons-anti-workshop-2016/

It's really about the food  ;D  ---babyback ribs smoked on the Traeger!

I can't believe this is our seventh year for Capture Integration in Carmel. We'll probably go on the road next year...

Ken
Title: Re: Anyone else headed to Ken & Don's party?
Post by: Paul2660 on February 11, 2016, 10:11:15 am
Yosemite?  That would be nice.

Paul C
Title: Re: Anyone else headed to Ken & Don's party?
Post by: Don Libby on February 11, 2016, 03:47:12 pm
Might be a bit further away....
Title: Re: Anyone else headed to Ken & Don's party?
Post by: dchew on February 11, 2016, 04:17:56 pm
Ken,
For the last four (?) years I've been wanting to attend your party!. But don't feel too badly for me; I'm going to Iceland with Kevin instead!
 :)

Ciao,
Dave

Dave and Paul----You're going to have to make the next one!

https://captureintegration.com/ken-dons-anti-workshop-2016/

It's really about the food  ;D  ---babyback ribs smoked on the Traeger!

I can't believe this is our seventh year for Capture Integration in Carmel. We'll probably go on the road next year...

Ken
Title: Re: Anyone else headed to Ken & Don's party?
Post by: Ken Doo on February 14, 2016, 11:15:13 am
Have a great trip to Iceland----that's definitely on my bucket list!  Maybe next year....we're thinking someplace warmer.  ;)

 :)  ken
Title: Re: Anyone else headed to Ken & Don's party?
Post by: Joe Towner on February 22, 2016, 03:38:38 pm
Horrible time had by all, no one really shot much, there was a race to trade in XF100mp's for A7rII's, just not worth the time....

Yes, that was as sarcastic as I could get (though I was tempted to leave this line out to guarantee my spot next year).  Many thanks to Ken & Don for hosting plus Dave/CI/Phase for showing up with toys.  Landscape photographers are odd folks, get a bunch together in a room and you'll never know what happens.

-Joe