Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: shadowblade on February 06, 2016, 08:38:49 am
-
Kawagebo, the highest peak in Yunnan's Meili Snow Mountain massif, and Mingyong Glacier, illuminated by moonlight. Viewed from Feilaisi, across the Mekong Valley from the mountain.
Sony A7r with Canon 70-200 f/2.8L II. Multiple stacked exposures, and stitched to show the whole glacier.
Full image, or the cropped version?
-
Full image for me. I like the trailing tail of the glacier.
-
Spectacular, especially the full view.
Any chance of slightly decreasing the red of the snow and mountains. Real or not, the red certainly makes it more dramatic and other-worldly, but, I'm not convinced it adds anything to the photo.
-
Spectacular, especially the full view.
Any chance of slightly decreasing the red of the snow and mountains. Real or not, the red certainly makes it more dramatic and other-worldly, but, I'm not convinced it adds anything to the photo.
The rocks were definitely red. The slight redness on the snow was because the sun was starting to rise behind me by the end of the series of exposures - there was just the slightest hint of red on the horizon. Anyway, fixed it.
-
Great image.
-
Full image for me. I like the trailing tail of the glacier.
+1