Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: IQ84 on February 05, 2016, 03:37:47 pm

Title: FS NEW P45+
Post by: IQ84 on February 05, 2016, 03:37:47 pm
I am selling a new (maybe unused is a better term) P45+ DB with M mount (wanting to upgrade to the IQ3 system). 26 Shutter actuations only from testing at the dealer/factory, comes in original box with accessories. PM for any questions, I am happy to provide any info/pics. Price is 8K, negotiable.
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: drevil on February 06, 2016, 03:12:55 am
you realize that you can still use it as a trade in to buy a IQ3, right?
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: IQ84 on February 06, 2016, 04:18:47 am
Of course, but the trade in offer is generally less than what you might get selling it privately. The option is there if I don't find a buyer, but to me it just seems like a good business decision to explore my options, otherwise I might be leaving money on the table!
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: Doug Peterson on February 07, 2016, 11:46:30 am
Of course, but the trade in offer is generally less than what you might get selling it privately. The option is there if I don't find a buyer, but to me it just seems like a good business decision to explore my options, otherwise I might be leaving money on the table!

That's strange. We are almost always able to offer our clients more for their back as an upgrade than a private sale would bring them (without any of the fees, hassle, or risk of a private sale).

Have you checked with your dealer about this??
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: eronald on February 07, 2016, 12:43:20 pm
That's strange. We are almost always able to offer our clients more for their back as an upgrade than a private sale would bring them (without any of the fees, hassle, or risk of a private sale).

Have you checked with your dealer about this??

Doug,

 Unfortunately, *we* does not mean a generic Phase dealer.

 I sold my back too - if I had been provided a reasonable upgrade deal I might well have taken it.

 There are good and bad Phase dealers, just as there are good and bad practitioners of every trade.
Edmund
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: eronald on February 07, 2016, 09:28:51 pm
I guess 4399 tradein may mean they would accept 3.5K cash in lieu of the back ...?

Edmund



Seems from the research I've done that P45+'s are going for between 5-8k on the used market, I was offered 4399 as a trade in, seems worth it to me to do due diligence! Although the offers I have received from DT are very competitive (they are really top notch I have nothing against DT and their pricing they have always been very fair and willing to work with me I love the company and am trading in several others pieces of gear) and a lot less risky than private selling (after some of my interactions on Ebay that means a lot), I think it just makes sense for this particular piece of equipment to put it out there though. I am flexible on my price and if I can find a buyer with a price we agree on then seems like a win-win to me!

Also I can attest from my interactions with several phase dealers that DT has been in my experience by far the best and most communicative, so nothing against them.
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: drevil on February 08, 2016, 02:09:04 am
when i was interested in getting a iq250 a dealer offered me a 8000euro discount if i would trade in my p45+
maybe you should talk to you dealer again
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: IQ84 on February 14, 2016, 11:43:45 pm
Bump, and new price for negotiation, 6500 USD
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: IQ84 on February 23, 2016, 10:35:02 am
weekly bump
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: IQ84 on February 28, 2016, 09:31:20 pm
Bump
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: IQ84 on March 04, 2016, 08:19:09 pm
Bump, final asking price drop: $5500
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: ron lacy on March 20, 2016, 02:06:42 pm
Sent you a PM about the back.

Ron
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: IQ84 on April 06, 2016, 09:46:26 pm
Bump, price is $5500, free shipping, I have had two buyers that did not pan out (nothing to do with the back itself, one was a scam I believe the other couldn't find an ALPA servicing center to fit the back to his 12MAX for a good price)
Message me for serial number or any other info
I am also incredibly willing to trade this for a blue right Schneider 35LS lens, although I doubt anyone to has one wants to let it go
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: IQ84 on April 07, 2016, 11:26:30 am
This item is also on E-bay, http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/262374554723?, although I would much rather conclude the sale through Lu La (no 10% ebay charge)
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: MrDenPhoto on April 19, 2016, 04:40:22 pm
This item is also on E-bay, http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/262374554723?, although I would much rather conclude the sale through Lu La (no 10% ebay charge)

So it has been sold?
3 times on ebay and nothing.
I may be interested.
Title: Re: FS NEW P45+
Post by: IQ84 on April 22, 2016, 04:59:24 pm
Yes, it has been sold. Sorry for not responding earlier, the sale began a few days ago and you never know if these things will actually go through. I wish you the best in searching for a back!