Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Brian Goldman on February 04, 2016, 03:34:09 pm

Title: FS: Phase One IQ140, Schneider 80mm LS Lens, and DF Body
Post by: Brian Goldman on February 04, 2016, 03:34:09 pm
I am selling my Phase one IQ140, 80mm LS lens and DF body.  I just do not use it enough.  The back count is 3842 and the whole thing is mint!  I am the original owner (bought from Bear Images) and have taken very good care of everything.  Comes with all original packaging and accessories and 3 extra batteries.  The battery charger has a ding in it but works fine.  I am located in Houston, Texas.  Prefer to ship in the continental US.  Pay Pal or wire transfer.  Funds must clear prior to shipping - but I will ship on the same day.  Buyer pays shipping.  I am happy to send other photos or answer any questions. $7,950.