Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on February 04, 2016, 01:42:33 pm

Title: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 04, 2016, 01:42:33 pm
From the Highlands of Iceland. More here. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/02/04/imprints-in-highlandscape/)

Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 04, 2016, 01:44:37 pm
Fabulous. Out of a plane window?
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: francois on February 04, 2016, 01:49:27 pm
Wonderful images, both! Looks like the flight was a great idea.
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 04, 2016, 02:01:25 pm
Thanks, Slobodan and Francois.

Slobodan - yes, out of a Cessna 207 with glass removed from the windows.
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: sdwilsonsct on February 04, 2016, 04:00:56 pm
...a Cessna 207 with glass removed from the windows.

Sounds cold. I hope next time they remember to put the windows in.  ;)

Very nice, especially "Handshake" in your blog.
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 04, 2016, 04:30:37 pm
And I thought you just used an extra tall tripod.   ;D

Beautiful series, Rajan.
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: justlikebeingthere on February 04, 2016, 05:03:45 pm
Fascinating images.
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: churly on February 04, 2016, 05:04:18 pm

Very nice, especially "Handshake" in your blog.

I particularly like  "Handshake" as well but all very nice!
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: thierrylegros396 on February 05, 2016, 03:31:25 am
Very Nice.

The second is really outstanding.

Thierry
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 05, 2016, 03:50:18 am
Fantastic.
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: Chairman Bill on February 05, 2016, 05:01:17 am
Sublime, as always
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: stamper on February 05, 2016, 06:23:52 am
If you hadn't have stated what they were then I would not have guessed. Fine work and worth the bother to look.
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: Bob_B on February 05, 2016, 09:38:22 am
The second one takes my breath away.
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: MattBurt on February 05, 2016, 12:26:46 pm
Really nice images, I'm also especially taken with #2. Gorgeous work!
Did you charter the plane or is it a friend's or something? I've been considering something like this for the sights around here like the Black Canyon.
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 05, 2016, 12:42:46 pm
Thank you very much, gentlemen.

Matt - yes, I chartered a Cessna 207 with open windows.

Really nice images, I'm also especially taken with #2. Gorgeous work!
Did you charter the plane or is it a friend's or something? I've been considering something like this for the sights around here like the Black Canyon.
Title: Re: Imprints in Highlandscape
Post by: John Koerner on February 09, 2016, 08:41:16 pm
Thoughtful and imaginative, very nice.