Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Garnick on February 02, 2016, 12:28:59 pm

Title: El Capitan & SP9900 Printing
Post by: Garnick on February 02, 2016, 12:28:59 pm
Hello All,

As is usually the case I am two OS X versions behind the flow and feel it's probably time to catch up.  I was planning to first upgrade to Yosemite and from there to El Capitan, but have now decided to go straight to El Capitan from Mavericks.  My question concerns my own concerns about possible issues with El Capitan and the Epson SP9900 driver.  Since I don't recall seeing any posts referring to this, I must assume there is no problem with that combination.  However, again as usual I will elicit the help of the group here at LuLa and mine the depths of your expert advice on this matter.  Any and all replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Gary       
Title: Re: El Capitan & SP9900 Printing
Post by: Wayne Fox on February 02, 2016, 01:25:36 pm
No issues.  Been on El capitan since beta.
Title: Re: El Capitan & SP9900 Printing
Post by: Garnick on February 03, 2016, 08:06:30 am
No issues.  Been on El capitan since beta.

Hello Wayne,

I was hoping you would chime in on this.  Your reply is really all I require to go ahead with the upgrade, knowing that even though there will likely be some issues, the Epson 9900 driver won't be one of them.

Thank you for this Wayne.

Gary