Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on February 02, 2016, 03:49:01 am
-
Just to say that some of my photos have been featured in the latest Issue (#60) of the Landscape Photography Magazine:
https://landscapephotographymagazine.com/
Best regards
Paulo
-
Congratulations, Paulo!
That looks like an interesting magazine. I think I'll subscribe.
Eric
-
Well done Paulo, and highly deserved. I too will consider subscribing.
-
Thanks, actually it is the second time I am featured. First time was in issue 12 (Feb 2012) with my Oman portfolio.
It is a very good magazine, featuring some excellent landscape photography.
-
Congrats, Paulo… 100% deserved!
-
Congrats!
Is there a way to see your photos there without subscribing?
-
Congrats, Paulo!
-
Congrats!
Is there a way to see your photos there without subscribing?
You can download a pdf of issue #60 for less than the price of a year of LuLa. ;)
-
You can download a pdf of issue #60 for less than the price of a year of LuLa. ;)
You mean they'd pay me to download it? ;)
-
Congratualations!
Erik
Just to say that some of my photos have been featured in the latest Issue (#60) of the Landscape Photography Magazine:
https://landscapephotographymagazine.com/
Best regards
Paulo
-
Congrats, Paulo!
*1
-
Well done!! Congrats and well deserved.
Mark
-
Well done Paulo!!
-
nice work!
-
Congrats!
Is there a way to see your photos there without subscribing?
Thanks everybody.
I don't think so Slobodan... but the photos that are featured are taken from the sample that I have posted here in Lula several times, from Portugal's SW coast.
-
Excellent. Congratulations!