Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Erica on February 01, 2016, 02:46:01 pm
-
Hi folks - For printing on an Epson 3880, is the media type for Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Baryta the Premium Photo Paper Glossy or Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster? I think I read on these pages that it is the latter, but just checking to see what people use. Thanks so much!
-
It depends on what profile you are using and whether the profile provider has indicated the Epson reference paper for use with that paper in an Epson printer. If you are using Hahnmuhle's profile, check their information for that profile - it should tell you.
-
from the instructions that are included w/ every profile download from Hahn for 3880 PRBaryta.............
Media: Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster
-
Thank you HowardM! That worked. I missed it in the instruction pdf, but you are right, it is there.