Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on January 29, 2016, 12:26:03 pm

Title: Morning at Bryce
Post by: mseawell on January 29, 2016, 12:26:03 pm
This morning as the light washed across Bryce...what a place!
Title: Re: Morning at Bryce
Post by: justlikebeingthere on January 29, 2016, 02:58:09 pm
Nice color.
Title: Re: Morning at Bryce
Post by: Colorado David on January 29, 2016, 03:54:42 pm
Beautiful.  I have one question. There is a very straight line cloud formation in the upper left.  Is that a cloud or a vapor trail?  I try to clone out vapor trails when possible. That is a very small nit to pick and if you tell me it's a cloud, I'll believe you.
Title: Re: Morning at Bryce
Post by: James Clark on January 29, 2016, 04:07:57 pm
I think this is quite spectacular :)   
Title: Re: Morning at Bryce
Post by: Bob_B on January 29, 2016, 07:35:07 pm
I have to be honest and tell you that my immediate response upon seeing your beautiful pano contained quite a number of profanities exclaiming how awed I was. I can only dream of a photo like this. Nicely done.
Title: Re: Morning at Bryce
Post by: stamper on January 30, 2016, 04:13:29 am
I think this is quite spectacular :)   

Agreed!
Title: Re: Morning at Bryce
Post by: Chairman Bill on January 30, 2016, 04:27:28 am
Even with the flare, I still think it's one of the best I've seen of Bryce Canyon
Title: Re: Morning at Bryce
Post by: Jens Peermann on January 30, 2016, 10:51:31 am
Great capture of this wonderful scene!
Title: Re: Morning at Bryce
Post by: PeterAit on January 30, 2016, 04:12:25 pm
This morning as the light washed across Bryce...what a place!

Beautiful! I visited in the fall but would love to see Bryce with the snow.
Title: Re: Morning at Bryce
Post by: francois on January 31, 2016, 05:40:41 am
Beautiful,
Bravo!
Title: Re: Morning at Bryce
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 01, 2016, 04:55:07 am
Great photo, both warm and cold.