Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Dale Villeponteaux on January 28, 2016, 02:57:06 pm

Title: Olympus Pen-F
Post by: Dale Villeponteaux on January 28, 2016, 02:57:06 pm
Found the video informative and interesting, but it engendered
a persistent case of camera lust.

Regards,
Dale
Title: Re: Olympus Pen-F
Post by: Kevin Raber on January 28, 2016, 03:47:05 pm
Every now and then a good real nice camera shows up and feels just right.  So, yes there might be some lust there.  I made it very clear I already own the Olympus system and this camera is a step forward.  A very versatile system with a lot of nice features done right.
Title: Re: Olympus Pen-F
Post by: LesPalenik on January 28, 2016, 03:54:36 pm
Every now and then a good real nice camera shows up and feels just right.  So, yes there might be some lust there.  I made it very clear I already own the Olympus system and this camera is a step forward.  A very versatile system with a lot of nice features done right.

Kevin,

you are one of the few people using Olympus, Fuji and Sony mirrorless cameras. It would be very interesting and immensely useful if you could compare these systems for us.
Title: Re: Olympus Pen-F
Post by: Dale Villeponteaux on January 28, 2016, 09:55:04 pm
Not sure I made myself clear. The lust was engendered in me. I've
already cleared the purchase with my wife, though I'll probably wait
a few months to allow any initial bugs to be corrected.

Regards,
Dale
Title: Re: Olympus Pen-F
Post by: hsteeves on February 06, 2016, 04:00:52 pm
How I wish this camera had some kind of weather resistance - for this kind of price, it should be around EM-1 levels.