Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: chuckn on January 27, 2016, 10:48:31 pm
-
Taken in Redwood National Park last summer.
Chuck
-
I like the low contrast background vegetation. The whole image is very soft, relaxing.
-
Nice composition and great tonalities.
-
Really nice subjects and composition. Not a hundred percent on the brightness of tones of the light areas in background though - would like to have seen a little more evenness between foreground/background.
-
Really nice subjects and composition. Not a hundred percent on the brightness of tones of the light areas in background though - would like to have seen a little more evenness between foreground/background.
I quite like the lightness. It gives an impression of fading into the distance.
Jeremy
-
I quite like the lightness. It gives an impression of fading into the distance.
Jeremy
Me too.
-
Thanks for the comments everyone.
Chuck