Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: rgs on January 23, 2016, 02:12:37 pm

Title: Winter at the Zoo.
Post by: rgs on January 23, 2016, 02:12:37 pm
From my local (OKC) zoo. The eagle has a missing wing. She came to the zoo already injured so it's sort of a rescue and she has a safe place to live, but she can't fly and is difficult to photograph because the damaged wing usually shows and she's always on the ground. I think these two shots were more successful than most.

The Fishing Cat is a favorite of mine and I have tried several times to get good shots of the Okapi without zoo backgrounds.
Title: Re: Winter at the Zoo.
Post by: francois on January 25, 2016, 03:58:28 am
I love the eagle portraits. Cat is more common but the okapi is nice too.