Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on January 23, 2016, 09:26:42 am
-
With some much going wrong on this little planet we inhabit, nature is my refuge. I look to the mountains and see the great earth gesture, immutable and timeless. Thought the world may change, some things don't so when you are being dragged down by your demons all I can tell you is "look up"....winter moonrise.
-
Nice! Sunset shadows, providing a sense of depth, as a bonus.
-
Nice words and a well-captured and processed image to match!
-
Worth looking up to and worth the effort to post it. Nicely processed.
-
Worth looking up to and worth the effort to post it. Nicely processed.
+1.
-
and the best part was that you were there. If for no other reason landscape photography forces one to get out and have these special experiences. Nice!
-
Well done.
Thierry
-
Very nice
-
Wonderful. I want to be there.
-
I really like the texture and the way the B&W provides emphasis.