Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 22, 2016, 05:52:28 pm

Title: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 22, 2016, 05:52:28 pm
The Isle of Arran, besides its amazing geology, has a very rich history. Men lived here since the Neolithic, and they left abundant traces of their passage on the Isle; stone circles, burial chambers, standing stones dot the island with their imposing presence. Machrie Moor is the site of 6 stone circles: Circle 2, here shot at sunset, only has three standing stones left, but these are the tallest of the site.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/6Z10806.jpg)

With the Pentax 645z and the 28-45mm f/4.5. Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri
Title: Re: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: luxborealis on January 23, 2016, 06:44:59 pm
Spectacular on so many levels.
Title: Re: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 23, 2016, 06:55:37 pm
Can't nitpick this one ;)
Title: Re: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 24, 2016, 03:59:33 am
Spectacular on so many levels.

Can't nitpick this one ;)

Thank you very much for your comments!  :D Glad you enjoyed it, best

Vieri
Title: Re: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: francois on January 25, 2016, 03:59:26 am
Spectacular! Not much more to say except "Bravo"!
Title: Re: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 25, 2016, 11:40:09 am
Wonderful.
Title: Re: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 27, 2016, 06:44:01 pm
Spectacular! Not much more to say except "Bravo"!

Wonderful.

Thank you very much Francois and Paulo, your comments are very much appreciated indeed, I am glad you enjoyed it :) Best,

Vieri
Title: Re: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: Jens Peermann on January 27, 2016, 08:20:29 pm
You waited for the right moment and got an excellent image. Great work!
Title: Re: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: MattBurt on January 28, 2016, 01:13:44 am
Beautiful image and interesting words. Nice starburst too! :)
Title: Re: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: justlikebeingthere on January 28, 2016, 10:29:15 am
Quite nice.
Title: Re: Machrie Moor, I
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on February 03, 2016, 08:34:46 pm
You waited for the right moment and got an excellent image. Great work!

Beautiful image and interesting words. Nice starburst too! :)

Quite nice.

Thank you very much everyone, your comments are much appreciated :D Best,

Vieri