Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: NeroMetalliko on January 20, 2016, 04:42:56 am
-
Hello,
being curious regarding the latest Epson Legacy papers announced
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Landing/pro-photo_legacy-papers_ad.do?ref=van:us-legacy-papers:ad-landing:print-your-legacy
I have tried today to download the current version of SpectrumViz by Ernst in order to find if the papers are already there.
Looking at the usual page at
http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
I get the following error:
HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
I even tried from homepage (which appears a little bit messed up on my browsers) and still no luck.
Just to know if it is a known issue...
Ciao,
Andrea :)
-
http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
I get the following error:
HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
Works for me (I get to the expected website)
-
Just to know if it is a known issue...
Hi Andrea,
No problem here either. Try refreshing/emptying your browser cache, or maybe it's something at your ISP's DNS (in which case you can only wait).
Cheers,
Bart
-
Works fine for me…
-
Hello,
many thanks for the feedback, I have tried again now and it works as expected,
not really sure what could be wrong this morning,
sorry for that, next time I will wait along the day before jumping in the forum...
Btw, the new Epson papers are not included in the January update, I'm not sure regarding the real availability here in Europe.
I had a phone call with my local Epson dealer to ask for a sample pack availability and they admitted to never having heard nothing of these new papers at all,
so it could be that the launch is delayed in Europe...
Many thanks again,
have a nice day,
ciao.
Andrea :)
-
Hello,
being curious regarding the latest Epson Legacy papers announced
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Landing/pro-photo_legacy-papers_ad.do?ref=van:us-legacy-papers:ad-landing:print-your-legacy
I have tried today to download the current version of SpectrumViz by Ernst in order to find if the papers are already there.
Looking at the usual page at
http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
I get the following error:
HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
I even tried from homepage (which appears a little bit messed up on my browsers) and still no luck.
Just to know if it is a known issue...
Ciao,
Andrea :)
Well, something was wrong, I could not get there either and the site's index page looked corrupted. Either my host did a repair or my new upload solved it.
The only addition for some time has been an OBA free satin rag paper from the Dutch distributor ARCA.nl. There was a hint it could be a Canson Platine klone, curve is alike but actual white reflection is higher and it even crowns the Inkpress Baryta 307gsm which is an alpha cellulose quality (seems to be replaced by a 290gsm quality these days). Comes near the BaSO4 tablet reflection (green line) with its L 98.8. According an Arca man the new Arca paper is a Felix Schoeller product. I have to check whether the Arca Proline catalog is further extended, got a map with more papers.
Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst
http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
January 2016 update, 700+ inkjet media white spectral plots