Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: rick_k on January 19, 2016, 11:28:54 pm

Title: Canon Pro-1000 Product Advisory/Swap?
Post by: rick_k on January 19, 2016, 11:28:54 pm
Has anyone had the leakage problem? Has anyone contacted Canon yet about this?

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/product-advisories/detail/?current=true&urile=wcm%3Apath%3A/canon_newweb_products/product-advisories/free_exchange_for_pro-1000

Rick
Title: Re: Canon Pro-1000 Product Advisory/Swap?
Post by: sjphotos on January 20, 2016, 06:27:07 pm
I have the Canon Pro-1000, the prints are stunning, I have the effective serial numbers and although it is not leaking I did call Canon to get the skinny and they said if I wanted they would send me a new one just in case, so I took them up on it. This way I don't have to wonder if it will ever begin leaking. So, this was just yesterday and they said I would receive it in 3-5 days, said it would be brandy new and to put the old one in the box that the new one came in. They will supply the return mailing label and UPS would pick it up and send it back. So now I'm printing away as the ink I'm using is free. I'm happy.
Title: Re: Canon Pro-1000 Product Advisory/Swap?
Post by: GrahamBy on January 21, 2016, 04:48:37 am
So now I'm printing away as the ink I'm using is free. I'm happy.

Excellent outcome  :D