Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: chuckn on January 19, 2016, 02:08:37 pm
-
Cold winter day in northern Utah.
Chuck
-
Very nice.
New Topographics landscape? I would be tempted to clone out that contraption on the left, though.
-
Very nice.
New Topographics landscape? I would be tempted to clone out that contraption on the left, though.
You got it Slobodan, Robert Adams is one of my hero's . Thanks for the comment.
Chuck.
-
Nice B&W, and indeed it looks cold.
-
Perfect treatment and image. It's a good depiction of the rural scene.
Well done!
-
I like the crispness of the snow and metal.
Here in Saskatchewan, these grain bins are being torn down and replaced by gigantic white plastic bags that are not as photogenic.
-
Perfect treatment and image. It's a good depiction of the rural scene.
Well done!
+1
-
I like the crispness of the snow and metal.
Here in Saskatchewan, these grain bins are being torn down and replaced by gigantic white plastic bags that are not as photogenic.
What a shame. Can't image a rural landscape without these structures.
Chuck
-
Very nice.
New Topographics landscape? I would be tempted to clone out that contraption on the left, though.
For once Slobodan isn't completely right. It is indeed a very nice photo, but the "contraption" should stay.
Eric