Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: spassig on January 18, 2016, 05:35:27 am

Title: LL-Home Generating Bookmarks on Home Page
Post by: spassig on January 18, 2016, 05:35:27 am
Hello

I use the LL home page.
I search for articles and so on.
Can I generate bookmarks direct on the LL site or can I generate only bookmarks in my browser.

Jochen
Title: Re: LL-Home Generating Bookmarks on Home Page
Post by: Kevin Raber on January 18, 2016, 06:44:15 am
Hi
You can generate bookmarks only in a browser.
When I like  page I want to come back to I use an app called Pocket and it allows me to save pages for reading later.  You can add tags before you save to for sorting or setting a category.
https://getpocket.com   there is also a program called instapaper that does something similar.  https://www.instapaper.com
Hope that helps.
Title: Re: LL-Home Generating Bookmarks on Home Page
Post by: spassig on January 18, 2016, 01:29:20 pm
@Kevin

Thanks for quick and helpful answer.

Jochen