Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: KMRennie on January 17, 2016, 06:54:48 am
-
Taken yesterday morning just as the sun hit the surface of Tewet Tarn with Blencartha and Skiddaw in the background. This is a multi shot panorama. I have probably went OTT with the syrupy treatment. Lots of snow overnight so better shots should be available now.
Ken
-
Just keep the snow 'til the end of Feb.
Oh, and nice shot
-
Superb light for this landscape. I like it and don't think that you exaggerated with the treatment.
-
I like it a lot, the warmth suits the subject nicely.
-
francois and Paul both summed it up nicely!
-
This one was taken just as the sun rose and lit up the hills. Standing on Blease Fell looking South West with Derwentwater just visible. A multi shot panorama. Taken Saturday morning before the latest snowfall.
Ken
-
Very much a winner!
-
I have removed the excess warmth on the shot. I have also produced a monochrome version. Any thoughts?
Unfortunately the snow has gone for the present.
Ken
-
I have removed the excess warmth on the shot. I have also produced a monochrome version. Any thoughts?
Unfortunately the snow has gone for the present.
Ken
The full color version seems to have more "breathing room"
-
I have removed the excess warmth on the shot. I have also produced a monochrome version. Any thoughts?
Unfortunately the snow has gone for the present.
I like the monochrome. The sky is more dramatic and the central streaks of cloud are more visible. I don't think it's better or worse: it's different, with a different emphasis.
Jeremy
-
I like them both. The color version with its slightly warm light on the grass gives me an impression of comfort. The B&W is more dramatic and I feel cold.
-
Another version shot from a slightly different position. Again shot as the watery sun lit up the foreground grasses.
Ken