Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on January 16, 2016, 07:04:34 am

Title: Boats
Post by: seamus finn on January 16, 2016, 07:04:34 am
Old boats never die - they just fade away.

Title: Re: Boats
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 16, 2016, 09:24:49 am
I like it Seamus.

They all look as if they could be repaired, but I guess it would take too much Money or Gold.

Eric
Title: Re: Boats
Post by: seamus finn on January 16, 2016, 09:31:17 am
Money or gold is right, Eric. Actually, there's a place near there called Moneygold!
Title: Re: Boats
Post by: PeterAit on January 16, 2016, 06:22:08 pm
Old boats never die - they just fade away.

very nice! i might have used slightly more subtle processing, but that's my taste.
Title: Re: Boats
Post by: RSL on January 16, 2016, 06:42:29 pm
Grand shot, Seamus. I agree with Peter on the processing, but, as he says, it's a personal choice.
Title: Re: Boats
Post by: Jaemie on January 16, 2016, 07:18:00 pm
I think these are both very good. Those bold blue lines especially draw it together well.
Title: Re: Boats
Post by: seamus finn on January 17, 2016, 05:32:03 am
At second glance, I think you're right about the processing. It didn't look quite that obvious on my monitor. Thanks.
Title: Re: Boats
Post by: stamper on January 17, 2016, 05:42:40 am
An image that would suit many types of rendering. A fine composition. Nice one!