Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Phinius on January 14, 2016, 02:14:49 pm

Title: Custom Printer Profile for Epson P800
Post by: Phinius on January 14, 2016, 02:14:49 pm
I need to obtain a custom profile of my new Epson P800 printer without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on equipment. There used to be businesses who produced such profiles, but I haven't been able to find one. Does anyone have a reliable business that will profile my printer? I'd appreciate any help that you can give me as standard IIC codes from, in my case Ilford, never seem to produce quality color renditions.
Title: Re: Custom Printer Profile for Epson P800
Post by: howardm on January 14, 2016, 02:26:06 pm
check your message box.
Title: Re: Custom Printer Profile for Epson P800
Post by: Mark D Segal on January 14, 2016, 02:26:38 pm
Try Digital Dog or On-Sight
Title: Re: Custom Printer Profile for Epson P800
Post by: howardm on January 14, 2016, 02:56:50 pm
I dont think On-Sight (Scott Martin) does profiles for non-customers of his consultancy.

From his webpage:
We know that there are lots of people making profiles these days. Our focus is to only work with those clients that need exceptionally deep understanding and capabilities.
Title: Re: Custom Printer Profile for Epson P800
Post by: Rhossydd on January 14, 2016, 05:06:33 pm
www.colourprofiles.com
We work from the UK, but have customers all over the world.
Title: Re: Custom Printer Profile for Epson P800
Post by: Steve Upton on January 17, 2016, 03:35:17 am
I need to obtain a custom profile of my new Epson P800 printer without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on equipment. There used to be businesses who produced such profiles, but I haven't been able to find one. Does anyone have a reliable business that will profile my printer? I'd appreciate any help that you can give me as standard IIC codes from, in my case Ilford, never seem to produce quality color renditions.

Our ColorValet service is the longest running profiling service in the world (next to Andrew Rodney), we have advanced measurement equipment and also offer a 100% money-back guarantee. Also, if it's a good fit, the ColorValet Pro service offers unlimited profiles for 18 months for your printer.

More info is available here (http://www.chromix.com/colorvalet)