Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: aibley on January 12, 2016, 06:50:47 pm
-
I use C1 Pro 9 for editing. I recently acquired the Leica S 007 but C1 does not support colour profiles for this camera. Can I use the Color Checker Passport to create a Camera Colour profile that is useable in Capture One editing?
The youTube videos I have watched seem to be based on using Lightroom. Help would be much appreciated.
-
I use C1 Pro 9 for editing. I recently acquired the Leica S 007 but C1 does not support colour profiles for this camera. Can I use the Color Checker Passport to create a Camera Colour profile that is useable in Capture One editing?
The youTube videos I have watched seem to be based on using Lightroom. Help would be much appreciated.
yes, look @ DCamProf topic here = http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=100015.0
+
manual = http://www.ludd.ltu.se/~torger/dcamprof.html
tutorial = http://www.ludd.ltu.se/~torger/photography/camera-profiling.html
---
alternatively = you can use ProfileMaker
---
alternatively = you can use argyll cms utilities (with makeinputicc GUI front end automating command line for argyll and possibly with rawdigger, www.rawdigger.com, for input /for argyll/ data preparation and flat-fielding)
---
-
Thanks for your help. I am going to work my way through the Torger Tutorial.
-
spydercheckr works. I had the same problem with the pentax.
I also found their grey field to be more consistent.