Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on January 11, 2016, 09:49:04 pm

Title: Reptiles
Post by: armand on January 11, 2016, 09:49:04 pm
.
Title: Re: Reptiles
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on January 12, 2016, 05:01:54 am
I love the third one, I'm not sure why: it gives me a sense of contemplation
Title: Re: Reptiles
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 12, 2016, 08:46:20 am
I love the third one, I'm not sure why: it gives me a sense of contemplation
I prefer #3 too. The position of the creature in the frame of the image takes it beyond just showing what it looks like.
Title: Re: Reptiles
Post by: BobDavid on January 12, 2016, 09:38:00 am
Living in Florida, I see photos of alligators and actual alligators not infrequently. Number three is one of the more interesting alligator photos I've seen.
Title: Re: Reptiles
Post by: armand on January 12, 2016, 10:42:53 pm
Thank you.
I'm not sure why that last croc, pardon me alligator, was electing to stay underwater when his buddies were out. I didn't stay to see how long he could take it.

Handheld with a Sony RX100 (the first version) with little light available.
Title: Re: Reptiles
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 14, 2016, 03:02:31 pm
The third is wonderfully sinister.

Jeremy