Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: 60HzShuffle on January 10, 2016, 04:55:04 pm

Title: FS: Fuji X-T10 in Silver and Gariz half leather case
Post by: 60HzShuffle on January 10, 2016, 04:55:04 pm
Up for sale is my X-T10.  The camera is in near new condition.  It comes with the original battery and charger.  Please note that I cannot find the box and manuals.  The only mark I can find is pictured and is a light scratch and scuff near the tripod mount.  I have no way to measure the shutter count but would say easily less than a 1000.  Asking $500 shipped within the continental US.

I am also selling a Gariz half leather case for $65 shipped within the continental US, I paid close to $100 for it.

(http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/60HzShuffle/Fuji%20X-T10/FujiXT10-1_zpskcpkfnyn.jpg)

(http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/60HzShuffle/Fuji%20X-T10/FujiXT10-3_zpsj61fpfnb.jpg)

(http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/60HzShuffle/Fuji%20X-T10/FujiXT10-2_zpslegalbrs.jpg)

(http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/60HzShuffle/Fuji%20X-T10/FujiXT10-7_zps8cqhhme2.jpg)

(http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/60HzShuffle/Fuji%20X-T10/FujiXT10-1-2_zpsvueblmrs.jpg)

(http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/60HzShuffle/Fuji%20X-T10/FujiXT10-3-2_zpsxlkpdrkz.jpg)

(http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/60HzShuffle/Fuji%20X-T10/FujiXT10-4-2_zpsk7kmrlhk.jpg)
Title: Re: FS: Fuji X-T10 in Silver and Gariz half leather case
Post by: rollsman44 on March 24, 2016, 09:57:20 am
  Sent PM  Thanks
Title: Re: FS: Fuji X-T10 in Silver and Gariz half leather case
Post by: rollsman44 on March 25, 2016, 08:07:39 am
  Would you accept 450.