Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: NickXavi on January 10, 2016, 09:42:47 am

Title: My first post. P800 driver
Post by: NickXavi on January 10, 2016, 09:42:47 am
I have the P800 since July 2015 and I'm very satisfied with his Fine Art prints.

I have the Epson driver 6.72

What driver do you have?

Thanks!
Title: Re: My first post. P800 driver
Post by: Mark D Segal on January 10, 2016, 11:22:41 am
The latest versions of the P800 drivers for OSX and Windows are on Epson's website. The general advice is just to use the most recent version available, as updates include fixes (if any) and advances.
Title: Re: My first post. P800 driver
Post by: NickXavi on January 10, 2016, 12:20:57 pm
Oh yes, I think so, but...

Driver on Europe 6.71c: http://www.epson.eu/ix/en/viewcon/corporatesite/support/index?gatewayto=FileDetails.aspx%3Flng=en-GB%26amp;data=zfcSTwU002FY71sETokDRXARU002FLBnmG13jucS%2BU0lI8idJBAU003D%26amp;id=513312

Driver on USA 6.72: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=273233&infoType=Downloads

What is the right?

Thank you!
Title: Re: My first post. P800 driver
Post by: Mark D Segal on January 10, 2016, 01:05:12 pm
The one corresponding with where you live and use the printer.
Title: Re: My first post. P800 driver
Post by: NickXavi on January 11, 2016, 08:08:41 am
Hi Mark,

Last July I read your interesting review about the gamut and Dmax of the P800 .

Thanks!
Title: Re: My first post. P800 driver
Post by: Mark D Segal on January 11, 2016, 08:16:41 am
Thanks - glad you found it useful.