Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: [email protected] on January 09, 2016, 01:36:00 pm

Title: Heart of Darkness
Post by: [email protected] on January 09, 2016, 01:36:00 pm
The Wasatch mountains as another day ends. The sun was ever so softly touching the face of the mountains as if to say, "Till we meet again".
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: churly on January 09, 2016, 04:15:11 pm
Lovely light!
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 09, 2016, 10:14:29 pm
Lovely light!
+1.
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: Bob_B on January 10, 2016, 08:04:13 am
Yes to the light for sure, but I also like the way that dark cloud mirrors the shape of the exposed mountain. Very nice.
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 11, 2016, 04:47:58 am
Very good image, lots of detail and texture.
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: SanderKikkert on January 11, 2016, 05:00:29 am
Well done, perfectly in the moment.  I can't wait until I have a chance to be in the mountains (Austria) again this february and witness the light and clouds doing their eternal dance. (unless of course we'll have only blue skies for the whole week, but that has its perks too  ;D ) cheers, Sander
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: francois on January 11, 2016, 05:19:24 am
Superb winter scene. Those mountains with the clouds and a touch of light really make me feel like I'm there.
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: stamper on January 11, 2016, 05:21:41 am
I have to agree with all of the praise.
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 11, 2016, 11:00:36 am
I have to agree with all of the praise.
Me too!
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 11, 2016, 06:02:00 pm
Me too!

Or "+1", as we used to write.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 12, 2016, 12:06:29 am
Or "+1", as we used to write.

Jeremy
   + ;D
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: md.rasel on January 12, 2016, 01:31:53 am
Its so beautiful.
Title: Re: Heart of Darkness
Post by: sarrasani on January 12, 2016, 03:22:43 pm
good detail, pleasurable image.
Sandro