Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 08, 2016, 01:24:56 pm

Title: Kilt Rock Waterfall
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 08, 2016, 01:24:56 pm
An impressive waterfall and a difficult one to photograph well when the light is low, Kilt Rock Waterfall on the east coast of the Isle of Skye is a sight to behold. Kilt Rock Waterfall looks its best bathed in the soft, pastel early morning pre-dawn light.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/6Z10493.jpg)

With the Pentax 645z and the 28-45mm f/4.5. Thank you for viewing! Best,

Vieri
Title: Re: Kilt Rock Waterfall
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 08, 2016, 01:57:11 pm
Lovely image. There are quite a few of this type in Iceland, too.
Title: Re: Kilt Rock Waterfall
Post by: Chairman Bill on January 08, 2016, 02:57:27 pm
Meh. You need to abseil half way down & get a better perspective.  :)


Title: Re: Kilt Rock Waterfall
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on January 08, 2016, 03:23:47 pm
 Great shot! I also agree with bill :)   And, hey I also learned a new word today!


Kevin in CT
Title: Re: Kilt Rock Waterfall
Post by: Jens Peermann on January 09, 2016, 07:07:08 am
Meh. You need to abseil half way down & get a better perspective.  :)

+1
Title: Re: Kilt Rock Waterfall
Post by: nma on January 10, 2016, 02:25:59 am
A handsome image, nicely done
Title: Re: Kilt Rock Waterfall
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 10, 2016, 06:54:11 am
Lovely image. There are quite a few of this type in Iceland, too.

Thank you very much Rajan! Iceland... That is still in the works - I always wanted to go, and hope to be able to do so soon! :D

Meh. You need to abseil half way down & get a better perspective.  :)


Funny, Bill :D I am afraid I am not about go get tied to a rope and lowered down a cliff any time soon, because... there wouldn't be a possibility to set my tripod up! :D

Great shot! I also agree with bill :)   And, hey I also learned a new word today!

Kevin in CT

+1

Kevin & Jens, see above :D

A handsome image, nicely done

Thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed it :D
Title: Re: Kilt Rock Waterfall
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 11, 2016, 04:51:29 am
Fantastic.