Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Mr.Gale on January 08, 2016, 12:27:53 pm
-
If you have a "V" Mount Digital Back you should have one of these in your Camera Bag!
At one time I thought I would get a V mount digital back but instead I bought a H4D system so I've decided to sell this like new 903SWC.
This camera body, lens and finder are do not have a mark on them. The glass is perfect with no fog, fungus, separation or scratches. The A12 back does have a few VERY small marks but is in excellent condition with a matching insert.
Included:
903SWC body
A12 Back
Finder (the latest model)
Lens Hood
Front Cap
Body Cap
Short Leather Strap
Owners Manuel
Price = $3200 (or best REASONABLE offer) net to me.
I took several photos but I'm only posting a few but if you are interested, I can email them to you.
Let me know if you have any questions,
Gale
ensignphotographyATgmail.com
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/MrGale69/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3381_zpspvkgjq3s.jpg) (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/MrGale69/media/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3381_zpspvkgjq3s.jpg.html)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/MrGale69/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3384_zpssczaqhk6.jpg) (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/MrGale69/media/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3384_zpssczaqhk6.jpg.html)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/MrGale69/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3385-2_zps3sxsvhe2.jpg) (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/MrGale69/media/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3385-2_zps3sxsvhe2.jpg.html)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/MrGale69/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3389-2_zpslv9byugb.jpg) (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/MrGale69/media/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3389-2_zpslv9byugb.jpg.html)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/MrGale69/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3394_zpso8u8fyok.jpg) (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/MrGale69/media/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3394_zpso8u8fyok.jpg.html)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/MrGale69/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3403_zpstwhrdjoi.jpg) (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/MrGale69/media/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3403_zpstwhrdjoi.jpg.html)
(http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/MrGale69/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3391_zpsg3sd5xfy.jpg) (http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/MrGale69/media/Hasselblad%20903SWC/_GWE3391_zpsg3sd5xfy.jpg.html)