Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Neil Williams on January 08, 2016, 06:36:50 am

Title: A couple of small birds from today
Post by: Neil Williams on January 08, 2016, 06:36:50 am
Sorry Don't know what they are called
Title: Re: A couple of small birds from today
Post by: pcgpcg on January 09, 2016, 12:43:35 pm
These are beautiful Neil!
Since you posted in the critique section I will offer up several very small ones...
First photo - there is a speck of dust under the branch.
Third photo - I can see a halo around the branch in the background.
Third photo - This is more subjective. I would be tempted to de-saturate or de-illuminate the red out of focus blob at the top of the photo. While the red color complements the overall color scheme well, it keeps drawing my eye away form the bird.

Stunning photos!
Title: Re: A couple of small birds from today
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 09, 2016, 01:32:04 pm
All good but #2 is a cracker!

Jeremy