Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: disneytoy on January 07, 2016, 10:32:32 am

Title: Anyone print 60" here?
Post by: disneytoy on January 07, 2016, 10:32:32 am
Hi guys!

After a year with my 9890 I'm finally getting good clients to print for. But recently was asked to print larger. Rather than potentially lose a customer to another company, is there anyone on the list that prints 60" or larger, that might be able to drop ship for me?

So far I've been doing a lot of Epson glossy 250 and exhibition watercolor.

If you print 60" let me know what printer you use and if you'd be willing to print the larger prints for me. I'm on the west coast, US.

Thanks

Marc
Title: Re: Anyone print 60" here?
Post by: wnichols on January 14, 2016, 10:27:32 pm
Marc -

PM me - I currently print 24 and 44 - moving one of those to a 60" possibly (would likely be either one of the higher end HP's or an imageprograf 9400) - let me know in the PM what you are looking at price wise for 60" prints (and what size), potential volume that you look at.

I am located in SoCal -

Best,

Bill Nichols