Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Christopher on January 07, 2016, 05:29:09 am
-
Hello,
I'm selling my IQ350. Great like new condition bought in June 2015. It works great and wasn't used often. I'm selling it as I will be keeping my IQ180 and two backs are just to much. It has the 5 year warranty.
Included in the sale are:
Phase One IQ3 50 (count 10474)
Metal Cover
2*3400 batteries
battery charger and cable
Original LCC plastic / unopened and unused
Sync. cable for technical cameras
FireWire and USB cable
Greycard
unused sensor cleaning kit
The back is located in Munich, Germany; Price 23000EUR incl. Shipping in EU
You can contact me here or via email: [email protected]
-
Images added; New Price 23000
(http://www.getdpi.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115730&d=1452520426)
(http://www.getdpi.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115729&d=1452520426&thumb=1)
(http://www.getdpi.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115728&d=1452520426&thumb=1)
(http://www.getdpi.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115727&d=1452520426&thumb=1)
-
Price drop to 21000EUR.
-
Price now at 19999EUR
-
Ok I wanted to make the offer more interesting for everyone. The IQ 3 50MP alone for 19500EUR OR the whole Phase One XF & IQ set ( XF camera body, IQ3 Digital Back 50MP, Prism Viewfinder & Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS lens ) for 25500EUR
The kit has the same full 5 year warranty package.
New prices now would be: 27000EUR or the kit 33200EUR // Kit price was 36000EUR