Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Stefan Ohlsson on January 06, 2016, 10:20:07 am

Title: fine art paper with a width of 64"
Post by: Stefan Ohlsson on January 06, 2016, 10:20:07 am
I'm looking for papers that are available in a width of 64". I thought that Epson had Hot and Cold Press in that size, but they max out at 60". Hahnemühle and Canson don't have any papers in that size. Any others, preferably without OBA content and a smooth matte surface.
Title: Re: fine art paper with a width of 64"
Post by: aaronchan on January 06, 2016, 11:27:37 am
I'm looking for papers that are available in a width of 64". I thought that Epson had Hot and Cold Press in that size, but they max out at 60". Hahnemühle and Canson don't have any papers in that size. Any others, preferably without OBA content and a smooth matte surface.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1086905-REG/hahnemuhle_10643199_photo_rag_baryta_glossy.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1086906-REG/hahnemuhle_10643277_photo_rag_ultra_smooth.html

aaron
Title: Re: fine art paper with a width of 64"
Post by: Stefan Ohlsson on January 06, 2016, 11:44:16 am
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1086905-REG/hahnemuhle_10643199_photo_rag_baryta_glossy.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1086906-REG/hahnemuhle_10643277_photo_rag_ultra_smooth.html

aaron

Too bad that Hahnemühles web page is so hard to search for different sizes. Thank's for your help.