Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on January 04, 2016, 05:42:02 am

Title: Evening stroll on the beach
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 04, 2016, 05:42:02 am
This is a beach I visit frequently, in Southwest Portugal. The light in the winter can be quite striking.

Regards and Happy 2016 to all.
Title: Re: Evening stroll on the beach
Post by: francois on January 04, 2016, 07:28:21 am
…The light in the winter can be quite striking.

Regards and Happy 2016 to all.

I agree, the light is sweet!

Happy New Year to you, Paulo.
Title: Re: Evening stroll on the beach
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 04, 2016, 09:16:35 am
Nice set. The light in #2 in clouds and water is superb.
Title: Re: Evening stroll on the beach
Post by: mseawell on January 08, 2016, 12:33:06 pm
I would love to walk that beach! Gorgeous images.

Mark
Title: Re: Evening stroll on the beach
Post by: Chairman Bill on January 08, 2016, 12:41:15 pm
I would love to walk that beach! Gorgeous images.

Mark

Me too. Though not at the same time. People might talk.  :)