Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Endeavour on January 03, 2016, 10:50:54 am

Title: Happy birthday to me (new camera purchase)
Post by: Endeavour on January 03, 2016, 10:50:54 am
Very excited to get out there and try this baby 8)

Title: Re: Happy birthday to me (new camera purchase)
Post by: EricWHiss on January 03, 2016, 01:12:09 pm
Congrats! That's a beauty!
Title: Re: Happy birthday to me (new camera purchase)
Post by: razrblck on January 03, 2016, 03:03:19 pm
So jealous! Have fun with the new baby!
Title: Re: Happy birthday to me (new camera purchase)
Post by: Chris Livsey on January 03, 2016, 03:22:14 pm
Full frame as well  ;)

Lovely
Title: Re: Happy birthday to me (new camera purchase)
Post by: jeffreybehr on January 04, 2016, 03:40:16 am
Looks gorgeous!

...ahem...what, exactly, is it?
Title: Re: Happy birthday to me (new camera purchase)
Post by: Endeavour on January 04, 2016, 10:23:49 am
Looks gorgeous!

...ahem...what, exactly, is it?

It's a Shen-Hao 4x5 large format field camera :)

and it's a thing of beauty.

Now the hunt is on for a film supplier and processing lab until I can get my own darkroom setup
Title: Happy birthday to me (new camera purchase)
Post by: rpsphoto on January 04, 2016, 11:47:59 pm
Wow...it is a thing of beauty. If you are going to shoot b&w I encourage you to learn how to do your own developing. It will provide you with the ultimate in creative control as well as satisfaction.

As I have never tried color processing I can only say it is expensive when you can find it. Good luck and I look forward to seeing some results.

Best regards,

Bob
CEO  CFO  EIEIO, Ret.