Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: sgwrx on January 03, 2016, 12:20:36 am
-
revisit of some older photos
thanks,
-
I enjoyed both of these images for different reasons.
The lovely vista of the first is perfectly counterbalanced by the drama of the second.
Tony Jay
-
I do like the second. It's almost monochrome already: why not go the whole hog?
Jeremy
-
I like both; maybe slightly favoring the second just a wee bit more than the first.
-
Barge, boat, cloud--nice
-
thank you. these photos were from around 2006. it's fun to go back (especially on cold winter days) and see what i had.
jeremy, i've played with it in black and white and ended up sticking with color, but i think i'll go back again and play around a bit :)
-
I like both.
To me the hint of color in the sky below the dark clouds is important enough to justify keeping the second one in color.
-
To me the hint of color in the sky below the dark clouds is important enough to justify keeping the second one in color.
thank you. the hint of color i embellished a bit as well as color above and to the right. my thought was, i need color up there! but, not necessarily with b&w in mind.