Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on January 01, 2016, 07:07:03 pm
-
The prairie sky went out with style on New Year's Eve.
Feedback welcome.
-
Very nice set.
Even though #3 has more color, my fave is #2 for sheer pizzazz.
-
The second image has quite the drama. I wish you had the 11-24mm @ 11mm.
-
Very appealing set.
Happy New Year.
Thierry
-
Number 3 is especially nice because it has more colour but 1 and 2 are also fine images. Good work!
-
I really enjoy all three but #1 gets my vote as tops!
Tony Jay
-
Beautiful set. #3 is my favorite.
-
beautiful sky! where are you?
I like no1 best!
Pieter Kers
-
I like the rawness of the landscape and especially your skies.
-
I wish you had the 11-24mm @ 11mm.
Me too, Rajan, me too. But at least the 17 mm T/S straightened some walls. Not in #3 because the bin is crooked.
Pieter, this is near Regina, Canada.
Thanks for the positive comments.
-
Wonderful skies, great photos. Thanks.
-
Great skies, #2 for me.
-
Fantastic skies but my favorite is #3. It has dramatic clouds that go so well with the light.
-
Gorgeous! Love the skies!
Mark
-
Gorgeous! Love the skies!
Thanks, folks. These might be more documentary than fine art, but I'm glad they were interesting.