Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Endeavour on January 01, 2016, 10:25:21 am

Title: A couple of cold ones
Post by: Endeavour on January 01, 2016, 10:25:21 am
my first submission here :)

A chilly morning in Prague
Title: Re: A couple of cold ones
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on January 01, 2016, 10:59:35 am
 I think the first one is the best of the two.
For my personal taste I would go for a 16:9 format and a little rotation to the left (because it looks like leaning to the right to me).

On the second one I think it has potential but a processing aimed to the fog would be helpful.
Title: Re: A couple of cold ones
Post by: BobDavid on January 01, 2016, 12:03:37 pm
I like both.
Title: Re: A couple of cold ones
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 01, 2016, 01:09:52 pm
I like both.
Me too. For different reasons.
Title: Re: A couple of cold ones
Post by: Paul Gessler on January 01, 2016, 01:32:55 pm
I came here expecting beers  ;D

Happy new year to you in Prague!
Title: Re: A couple of cold ones
Post by: Tony Jay on January 01, 2016, 03:38:03 pm
Me too. For different reasons.

Yes, these two images don't really allow direct comparison as the different treatment produces images with a totally different feel.
Both are wonderful images that evoke very different emotions.

Tony Jay
Title: Re: A couple of cold ones
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 02, 2016, 03:29:22 pm
Yes, these two images don't really allow direct comparison as the different treatment produces images with a totally different feel.
Both are wonderful images that evoke very different emotions.

I agree. Welcome to the forum.

Jeremy
Title: Re: A couple of cold ones
Post by: francois on January 04, 2016, 07:21:27 am
I also like both but have a preference for the first one.
Title: Re: A couple of cold ones
Post by: Bob_B on January 04, 2016, 10:56:56 am
Welcome! I prefer the first one as well.