Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on December 30, 2015, 07:08:11 am
-
A fishing hut at sunset, shot in the Sacca di Scardovari. In the Delta of river Po the struggle between man and nature for the control of the land and water is evident at every corner, and the resulting landscape is very inspiring. The beautiful light of sunset adds a shroud of beauty to the harsh reality of Scardovari's fishermen's lives.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/6Z10327.jpg)
With the Pentax 645z and the Pentax 80-160 f/4.5. Thanks for viewing! Best,
Vieri
-
Great placement of the subject and the color draws attention. A fine image.
-
Great placement of the subject and the color draws attention. A fine image.
Thank you very much Jens, I am glad you enjoyed it :)
Happy New Year!
Vieri
-
The best image I have seen on here in a long time. Processing is first class!
-
Great light!
-
Lovely color.
-
The best image I have seen on here in a long time. Processing is first class!
Thank you very much Stamper for your comment, that means a lot to me, thanks again! ;D
Great light!
Thank you bns, I am glad you enjoyed it! :D
Lovely color.
Thank you Slobodan, I am happy you liked it! :D
Happy New Year everybody, best
Vieri
-
Square format fits well the scene.
Happy Near Year.
Thierry
-
Luscious light, beautiful image. Even better would have been if you had gotten some elevation that would have put the hut under the horizon line.
-
Square format...
You must have seen it on an iPad? Only there it looks square, if you forget to scroll.
Another kind reminder to posters: please add at least one pixel to the popular choice of 1200px. That would force the image to open in new tab/window in its entirety.
-
Mmmm... gorgeous light!
Deserves all the attention it has received.
Tony Jay
-
Luscious light, beautiful image. Even better would have been if you had gotten some elevation that would have put the hut under the horizon line.
Thank you very much Rajan, glad you enjoyed it! ;D About the elevation, sadly I couldn't have done it even if I wanted to: the area is totally flat! :(
Square format fits well the scene.
Happy Near Year.
Thierry
You must have seen it on an iPad? Only there it looks square, if you forget to scroll.
Another kind reminder to posters: please add at least one pixel to the popular choice of 1200px. That would force the image to open in new tab/window in its entirety.
Thank you Thierry & Slobodan! Actually, the image is more than 1200px on both sides, so that should have been working... :-\
Mmmm... gorgeous light!
Deserves all the attention it has received.
Tony Jay
Thank you very much Tony, most appreciated, I am glad you enjoyed it! :D
-
Stunning! The crisp and well defined grass in the foreground beautifully complements the remainder of the photo. My only small beef is that, for my eye, the roof of the shed and the horizon are competing for the same space. It would be nice to see the shed roof jutting up above the horizon. Gorgeous photo and beautifully processed!
-
Nice shot and I agree the color on the foreground grass really adds a nice touch. Good work!
-
Stunning! The crisp and well defined grass in the foreground beautifully complements the remainder of the photo. My only small beef is that, for my eye, the roof of the shed and the horizon are competing for the same space. It would be nice to see the shed roof jutting up above the horizon. Gorgeous photo and beautifully processed!
Thank you Paul! I agree with the roof thing, I tried one shot lower on the ground but the various poles, fishnet stands and remains of the piers got superimposed on the horizon, giving the shot a much "messier" feeling - in the end, as it often happens, rather than choosing the best solution I had to choose the lesser evil... :)
Nice shot and I agree the color on the foreground grass really adds a nice touch. Good work!
Thank you very much Matt, glad you enjoyed it! :D
Best,
Vieri
-
'Tis a beaut
-
'Tis a beaut
Thank you very much Bill! :)
-
Great image with a tranquil mood, very relaxing. I like the composition and the quality of the light.